Well, if you’re even taking the time to read this, then I say yes. Yes, we did. Or if you have too many best friends already, at least let me be your developer. Basically – feel free to contact me for WordPress or website development whenever you need! No obligation, just teamwork.
Once you’ve determined everything your client wants for their design, and you’re ready to contact a developer – contact me! We will work as a designer & developer team, you (the designer) will be the project leader and communicate with the client and me, while I communicate with only you.
Let’s talk getting started.
- Describe the design to me beforehand, particularly any special features and functionality they want so I can make sure I can guarantee delivery.
- If I’m confident I can – let’s do this thing! (If not, go on and contact another developer – although we both know I’m still your #1.)
- You chose me? Yay! Then I will give you an estimated time of when I can start development and when I’ll complete development.
- Once we’ve agreed on the timeline, and your client is okay with it and my additional fee (click here for pricing and the description of my development package), then payment will be submitted to me to hold their place on my project calendar.
- Once it comes time to start development, I will just need from you:
- The final (Photoshop) design files
- Font files for all fonts used in your design (let me know if there are any special licensing conditions)
- Once I finish development, I send you the link to the staging environment
- Gather your feedback and any from the client to send to me
- I’ll make any revisions (3 rounds are included in the price, but more than 3 as well as any additions not in the original design are subject to additional fees)
- Once it’s perfect – I will install it!
I’ve been designing for Blogger and developing (and sometimes designing) for WordPress for quite awhile, but I especially love building with WordPress. Cue the web development! So I would love to work with you and if you think we would make an awesome team, let’s talk!
Please feel free to ask me any questions you have! I love questions. Contact or email me any time at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!